Discussions under Developer Forum

forum explorer error

first post: djartsinc wrote: My forum explorer won't open now, it displayes (application failed ...

Wow you guys have been busy.

first post: mbrownbh wrote: I've let my moderator duties fall to the wayside so that I can do m...

latest post: djartsinc wrote: djartsinc wrote: :) Hope they aren't working you too hard... ...

Feature Request

first post: DMan1 wrote: I would like to see the ability to save and then insert custom stri...

latest post: djartsinc wrote: Hi, I would like to suggest an options menu inside the forum-explo...

Anyone have a blog they want in the news feed?

first post: joemorel wrote: If anybody here wants their blog or a category from their blog incl...

latest post: djartsinc wrote: Hi, My blog space is at http://djartsinc.spaces.live.com

Hi All

first post: djartsinc wrote: I am havig some issues intalling the mod version of the forum expl...

latest post: djartsinc wrote: The problem is solved, My forum explorer works. It is pretty aweso...

Developer Communication Methods

first post: joemorel wrote: We're getting to the point now where we can possibly get quite a fe...

latest post: ritchiep wrote: As much as I think it's best to keep things associated with the pro...

IM Addresses.txt

first post: ritchiep wrote: I've added a file to the root of the source tree called "IM Address...

latest post: mbrownbh wrote: Anything committed to source control is visible to guests...however...

Joe, Please review my shelveset

first post: mardini wrote: Hi Joe, I added a new form to bookmark your favorite threads and u...

Developer guidelines

first post: AndreasJohansson wrote: Don't miss to read and comment on the developer guidelines http...

latest post: AndreasJohansson wrote: For this project I have been very bad at following the guidelines. ...

Next Steps on the Project

first post: joemorel wrote: So, here's what I see we have right now: 1.) We have an MSN Se...

latest post: AndreasJohansson wrote: Joe, I will go down on my knees too and beg for forum webservic...